A Study on Recent Trends for Guest Satisfaction in Selected Hotels of Delhi
Guest Satisfaction, Trends, Five Star Deluxe Hotels, Feedback
L8, Z0, Z3
Paper Submission Date : May 23, 2016 ; Paper sent back for Revision : June 7, 2016 ; Paper Acceptance Date : July 20 , 2016.
- Akan, P. (1995). Dimensions of service quality : A study in Istanbul. Managing Service Quality: An International Journal, 5(6), 39-43.
- Atkinson, H. V. (1988). Overview no. 65: Theories of normal grain growth in pure single phase systems. Acta Metallurgica, 36 (3), 469-491.
- Barsky, J.D., & Labagh, R. (1992). A strategy for customer satisfaction. The Cornell Hotel and Restaurant Administration Quarterly, 35 (3), 32-40.
- Bearden, W. O., & Jesse, E. T. (1983). Selected determinants of consumer satisfaction and complaint reports. Journal of Marketing Research, 20 (1), 21-28.
- Campos, D. F., & Marodin, T. G. (2012). Perceptions of quality and expectations of hotel services. Journal of Operations and Supply Chain Management, 5 (1), 82 - 99.
- Caruana, A. (2002). Service loyalty : The effects of service quality and the mediating role of customer satisfaction. European Journal of Marketing,36(7/8), 811-828. DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/03090560210430818
- Choi, T. Y., & Chu, R. (2001). Determinants of hotel guests' satisfaction and repeat patronage in the Hong Kong hotel industry. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 20 (3), 277-297.
- Churchill Jr., G.A., & Suprenant, C. (1992). An investigation into the determinants of customer satisfaction. Journal of Marketing Research, 19 (4), 491-504.
- Equitymaster Agora Research Private Limited. (2016). Hotels sector analysis report. Mumbai: Equitymaster Agora Research Private Limited.
- Gilbert D., & Horsnell, S. (1998). Customer satisfaction management practice in United Kingdom hotels. Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Research, 22 (4), 450-464. doi: 10.1177/109634809802200408
- Gummesson, E. (1987). The new marketing - developing long-term interactive relationships. Long Range Planning, 20 (4), 10-20.
- India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF). (2016). Tourism and hospitality industry in India. New Delhi : Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India.
- ISO. (2001, September 18). New edition of ISO 9000 Compendium includes ISO 9000:2000 series. Retrieved http://www.iso.org/iso/home/news_index/news_archive/news.htm?refid=Ref801
- Jones, D. L., Mak, B., & Sim, J. (2007). A new look at the antecedents and consequences of relationship quality in the hotel service environment. Services Marketing Quarterly, 28(3), 15-31. DOI:10.1300/J396v28n03_02.
- Knutson, B. J. (1988). Frequent travelers: Making them happy and bringing them back. The Cornell Hotel and Restaurant Administration Quarterly, 29 (1), 82-87.
- McCain, S.- L. C., Jang, S. S. C., & Hu, C. (2005). Service quality gap analysis toward customer loyalty: Practical guidelines for casino hotels. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 24 (3), 465-472. doi:10.1016/j.ijhm.2004.09.005.
- Mohsin, A., & Lockyer, T. (2010). Customer perceptions of service quality in luxury hotels in New Delhi, India: An exploratory study. International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, 22 (2), 160-173. DOI : http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/09596111011018160.
- Oliver, R. L., & DeSarbo, W. S. (1988). Response determinants in satisfaction judgments. Journal of Consumer Research, 14 (4), 495-507. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1086/209131
- Oliver, R.L. (1980). A cognitive model of the antecedents and consequences of satisfaction decisions. Journal of Marketing Research, 17 (4), 460-469. DOI: 10.2307/3150499.
- Su, A.Y.-L. (2004). Customer satisfaction measurement practice in Taiwan hotels. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 23(4), 397-408.
- There are currently no refbacks.