A Study on Sustainable Competitive Advantage by Managing Service Quality at a Multi Speciality Corporate Hospital, Chennai
Competitive Advantage, Differentiation Advantage, Service Quality, Servqual, Sustainable Competitive Advantage
I11, L19, L8, O43
Paper Submission Date : January 15, 2016 ; Paper sent back for Revision : May 23, 2016 ; Paper Acceptance Date : June 18, 2016.
- Abuosi, A. A., & Atinga, R. A. (2013). Service quality in healthcare institutions: Establishing the gaps for policy action. Int J Health Care Qual Assur, 26(5), 481 - 492. DOI : http://doi.org/10.1108/IJHCQA-12-2011-0077
- Andaleeb, S. (2007). Caring for children: A model of healthcare service quality in Bangladesh. International Journal for Quality in Health Care, 20 (5), 339 - 345. DOI : http://doi.org/10.1093/intqhc/mzn024
- Andaleeb, S. S., Siddiqui, N., & Khandakar, S. (2007). Patient satisfaction with health services in Bangladesh. Health Policy and Planning, 22 (4), 263 - 273. DOI: http://doi.org/10.1093/heapol/czm017
- Barney, J. (1991). Firm resources and sustained competitive advantage. Journal of Management, 17(1), 99 - 120.
- Kaura, V., Durga Prasad, C. S., & Sharma, S. (2015). Service quality, service convenience, price and fairness, customer loyalty, and the mediating role of customer satisfaction. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 33 (4), 404 - 422. DOI: http://doi.org/10.1108/IJBM-04-2014-0048
- Maninta, K. N. & Srivalli. P. (n.d.). A study on factors influencing service quality in restaurants. Annamalai International Journal of Business Studies & Research, 6 (1), 1- 9.
- Oliver, C. (1997). Sustainable competitive advantage: Combining institutional and resource-based views. Strategic Management Journal, 18 (9), 697- 713. DOI: http://doi.org/10.2307/3088134
- Ormanidhi, O., & Stringa, O. (2008). Porter's model of generic competitive strategies. Business Economics, 43 (3), 55 - 64.
- Parasuraman, A., Zeithaml, V. A., & Berry, L. L. (1988). SERVQUAL: A multiple item, scale for measuring consumer perception of service quality. Journal of Retailing, 64(1), 12 - 40.
- Piercy, N. (2014). Online service quality: Content and process of analysis. Journal of Marketing Management, 30 (7-8), 747 - 785. DOI: http://doi.org/10.1080/0267257X.2013.839571
- Porter, M. E. (1985). The competitive advantage : Creating and sustaining superior performance. New York , NY : The Free Press.
- Porter's sustainable competitive advantage model. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.jbdon.com/porters-sustainable-competitive-advantage-model.html
- Thawesaengskulthai, N., Wongrukmit, P., & Dahlgaard, J. J. . (2015). Hospital service quality measurement models: Patients from Asia, Europe, Australia and America. Total Quality Management & Business Excellence, 26 (9-10), 1029 - 1041. DOI http://doi.org/10.1080/14783363.2015.1068596
- Wright, P. A., McMahan, G. C., & McWilliams, A. (1994). Human resources and sustained competitive advantage: A resource-based perspective. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 5(2), 301 - 326.
- There are currently no refbacks.