A Study on Effectiveness of Leadership in a Public Sector Organization
Groups, Leaders, Organizations, Responsibility, Skilled Workforce Public Sector, Insurance
M1, M12, M100
Paper Submission Date : August 6, 2013 ; Paper sent back for Revision : September 10, 2013 ; Paper Acceptance Date : October 10, 2013.
- Charlton, G. (2000). Human habits of highly effective organizations. Pretoria : Van Schaik Publishers.
- Chen, C. C., Wu, J., Yang, S. C., & Tsou, H.Y., (2008). Importance of diversified leadership roles in improving team effectiveness in a virtual collaboration learning environment. Educational Technology & Society, 11 (1), 304-321.
- Locke, E.A., Kirkpatrick, S.A., Wheeler, J.K., Schneider, J., Niles, K., Goldstein, H…. & Chah, D.O., (1991). The essence of leadership. New York: Lexington Books.
- Shadare, O. A., & Ayo, H. T. (2009). Influence of work motivation, leadership effectiveness and time management on employees' performance in some selected industries in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. European Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Sciences, 16 (2), 7-17.
- Sundstrom, E., De Meuse, K.P., & Futrell, D. (1990). Work teams: Applications and effectiveness. American Psychologist, 45 (2), 120-133.
- Svensson, G., & Wood, G. (2006). Sustainable components of leadership effectiveness in organizational performance. Journal of Management Development, 25 (6), 522-534. DOI:10.1108/02621710610670100
- There are currently no refbacks.