A Study on Status of Farm Power and Scope of Farm Mechanization in the Agro-Climatic Zone of Chhattisgarh Plains
Farm Mechanization, Farm Power Availability, Chhattisgarh Plains, Agro-Climatic Zone, Indigenous Implements, Hand Tools
Q010, Q100, Q190
Paper Submission Date: April 23, 2014; Paper sent back for Revision: September 29, 2014; Paper Acceptance Date : October 17, 2014.
- Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering (CIAE). (2010). Agricultural engineering data book (pp. 39-40). Bhopal: CIAE.
- Directorate of Agriculture, Chhattisgarh. (2010). Annual progress report, p. 28.
- Map of India (2012). Chhattisgarh district map. Retrieved from http://www.mapsofindia.com/maps/chhattisgarh/chhattisgarh.htm
- Palia, R. K. (2011). The way to improve rural economy, scenario of agricultural engineering in the state of Chhattisgarh (pp. 1-7). Proceeding of National Seminar on Agricultural Engineering, Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Raipur, Chhattisgarh, January 3-4, 2011.
- Singh, S. P., Singh, R. S., & Singh, S. (2011). Sale trend of tractors & farm power availability in India. Agricultural Engineering Today, 35 (2), 25-35.
- Tyagi, K. K., Singh, J., Kher, K. K., Jain, V. K., & Singh, S. (2010). Status and projection estimates of agricultural implements and machinery in India. Agricultural Engineering Today, 34 (4), 5-14.
- There are currently no refbacks.