Economics of E-Learning in Higher Education : The Indian Case
E-Learning, Higher Education, Internet, Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
A22, A23, D83, H52, I21, I23
Paper Submission Date : March 5, 2017 ; Paper sent back for Revision : May 18, 2017 ; Paper Acceptance Date : May 25, 2017.
- Bates, T. (2008). Online learning tools and technologies. Tony Bates Associates Ltd, Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Retrieved from http://www.tonybates.ca/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/online-learning-tools.pdf
- Bichsel, J. (2013). The state of e-learning in higher education: An eye toward growth and increased access. Retrieved from http://www.educause.edu/ecar
- Biswas, S., & Hazra, S. (2016). Digital India: A unique step towards e-learning in India. International Research Journal of Interdisciplinary & Multidisciplinary Studies, 1(12), 64 -70.
- Bramble, W.J., & Panda, S. (2008). Economics of distance and online learning: Theory, practice, and research. New York : Routledge. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.4324/9780203892985
- Chadha, B., Rai, R.S., & Dugar, A. (2016). Globalizing higher education in India: Brain drain in reverse - A review. Prabandhan: Indian Journal of Management, 9 (10), 23-33. DOI: 10.17010/pijom/2016/v9i10/103071
- Chakrabarty, S., Rahman, M.M., & Khanam, R. (2014). Economics of e-learning: Indicators of comparative cost analysis in higher education. Paper presented at the International Conference on Information and Education Technology (ICIET), 2-3 Jan 2014, Melbourne, Australia. Retrieved from https://eprints.usq.edu.au/27531/1/Chakrabarty_Rahman_Khanam_ICIET2014_AV.pdf
- Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development. (2016). Highlights of NPTEL. Retrieved from http://nptel.ac.in/Highlightsofnptel/Highlights_of_nptel.html
- Docebo. (2014). E-learning market trends & forecast 2014-2016 report. Retrieved from https://www.docebo.com
- Gandhi, V.K. (2011). A review study on e-learning for the empowerment of teaching and learning in higher education. Journal of Education and Practice, 2 (10), 35 - 41.
- Imran, S.M. (2012). Trends and issues of e-learning in LIS-education in India: A pragmatic perspective. Brazilian Journal of Information Science, 6 (2), 26 - 45.
- Nelasco, S., Arputharaj, A.N., & Paul, G.A. (2007). Elearning for higher studies of India. Paper presented at the Fourth International Conference on eLearning for Knowledge-Based Society, November 18-19, 2007, Bangkok, Thailand. Retrieved from http://www.ijcim.th.org/SpecialEditions/v15nSP3/P16eLearningAP_eLearningForHigherStudiesOfIndia.pdf
- Pande, D., Wadhai, V.M., & Thakare, V.M. (2016). E-learning system and higher education. International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, 5 (2), 274 - 280.
- Pradeepkumar, J. E. I., & Panchanatham, N. (2011). Amazing impact of e-learning education in rural India. Prabandhan: Indian Journal of Management, 4 (5), 43 - 49. DOI: 10.17010/pijom/2011/v4i5/62453
- Richard, H., & Haya, A. (2009). Examining student decision to adopt web 2.0 technologies: Theory and empirical tests. Journal of Computing in Higher Education, 21 (3), 183 - 198.
- There are currently no refbacks.